Saturday, December 31, 2022

I Absolutely Hated "Guardians of the Galaxy 2"



by John Zenoni


Image result for guardians of the galaxy 2 poster


Ok, I will probably be the only person on the planet to say this but I absolutely HATED "Guardians"! I actually left an hour into the movie and got a credit for another flick later. 

A couple of things - 1) I never saw the first one so of course I had no clue about the characters, which was bad on my part. However, having seen the little bit that I did, I definitely have no plans to see the first one 2) the movie lines were so predictable and characters so 'simple' it was just stupid. Then again I am someone who really does not care for the Marvel flicks or anything remotely similar to Star Trek where there are characters that are green or blue or have 3 eyes or whatever. Absolutely predictable, commercial crap!





Originally Posted 5/12/17

Related:



Marvel's Movie Empire Started with "Blade"



Image result for logan poster

"Logan" is Better Than All of the Other X-Men Movies Combined




The 12 Comic Book Movies That Really are Worth Seeing


No comments:

Post a Comment