Friday, December 23, 2022

"Spirited" is Horrific

 

by John Zenoni


I was torn about even commenting on this particular film because it would take my time and energy to do so. However, I then realized I needed to try and warn people about how absolutely horrible this one is, so as to avoid wasting time on it. Please note this is my opinion and if anyone disagrees and sees some redeeming value in it then share your thoughts.

But the latest holiday film, ‘Spirited’, made me wish that someone or something would come and spirit me away! I don’t even know how I managed to make it all the way through it, but once I got so far into it I figured I may as well finish it out. All I can say is, Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds must have been paid a fortune to star in this one but they should have asked them to nix the musical numbers. Horrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment