Friday, April 16, 2021

Robert's Recommendation: "Moonstruck"

 

by Robert Zenoni


Over the recent days I’ve come to watch movies my mom liked and when I got back to this one it took me back as I’ve only watched it a few times and didn’t remember much about it. But I really took the time to understand the reason behind it and I’ve come to this conclusion: it’s a rom-com and it has Cher in it and that’s why she liked it lol. Moonstruck is exactly like every other rom-com except this one has Nicolas Cage and Cher in it. It was made in 1987, based on Italian family roots. This movie is funny, sweet and has a few things you wouldn’t expect. There are also a few quotable lines that me and my family would repeat a lot or just bring up in normal conversations to make it fun. Nice film. Cher is good in it and I have to say, it's one of Nicolas Cage’s better performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment