Thursday, April 1, 2021

Robert's Recommendations: "The Invisible"

 

by Robert Zenoni



“The Invisible”, released in April of 2007 really gave me my first look at both sides of the spectrum as far as how you're raised and who you hang around with can influence the life you live. Although that’s not really what the movie is about it does have those themes throughout the film . "The Invisible" follows the death of Nick Powell and his assailant Annie Newton, however, Nick is still somewhat alive and needs Annie to fix her mistake. She learns a lot about her life that led her to the things she does and vise-versa. I recently re-watched this film and it was still good but perhaps a little more lackluster than my 10 year old self remembered. It's still a nice film with good cinematography and I really enjoyed the soundtrack as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment