Sunday, August 8, 2021

"Top Secret UFO Projects Declassified" is a Bit Disappointing

 

by John Zenoni



I have to admit I was disappointed with the latest Netflix series, ‘Top Secret UFO Projects Declassified.’ The primary reason is that I was expecting the series to be more along the lines of the old Leonard Nimoy program, ‘In Search Of’, but that was not the case. While the subject matter was interesting, I was not crazy about the way it was presented. I didn't like how when the narrator went to talk about a ‘sighting’, there was an annoying way of zooming in on the location on the globe with the city, country and year. You have to see it to understand, obviously. The other thing I didn't care for was the animation used to portray the people who were either visited or abducted by a UFO. The animation was so childlike in my opinion and just didn't add to the stories at all. Last, I felt like this series focuses more on the cover up by the governments of different countries and I really wanted more of the focus to be on the personal experiences by the people who have claimed to have seen or been visited/abducted by aliens and/or UFO’s. I did learn there are also USO’s (Unidentified Submerged Objects) that apparently have been reported by the US Navy for many years. While that was an interesting fact, overall I just didn't find myself excited about this particular program.

No comments:

Post a Comment