Friday, June 10, 2022

"Conversations with A Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes" Review

 

by John Zenoni



Netflix has really hit a stride with true crime entries and one of its more recent in the series, ‘Conversations with A Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes’, is no exception. This is one that definitely makes your skin crawl, especially when you hear Gacy talking on the tapes that were recorded when he was being interviewed. I guess it's because I was at the age where I could remember and retain specific things but I do recall reading about him and how many bodies they found under his house. I just couldn't believe it and it was definitely headline news at the time. While watching this documentary, it made me sick learning how close he was to being captured early on and how some of his victims could have avoided meeting their untimely deaths by crossing paths with him. It's hard to believe that people like this have and probably still do walk among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment