Tuesday, April 4, 2017

May 2017 Movie Trailers




 Image result for guardians of the galaxy 2 poster





Pirates, lowriders, aliens and Rocket and Groot. I don't know.





May 5


Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2















3 Generations















May 12


King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
















Lowriders
















May 19


Alien: Covenant
















Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul
















Everything, Everything















Wakefield















May 26


Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
















Baywatch










Related:

Image result for guardians of the galaxy vol. 2

April 2017 Movie Trailers 



Related image

June 2017 Movie Trailers 




Image result for dunkirk movie poster

July 2017 Movie Trailers 




Related image

Deadpool 2 Teaser 




Image result for logan poster

The 12 Greatest Comic Book Movies of All Time




Image result for scarface poster black and white

Scarface 3


Image result for han solo

Did Disney Mis-cast the Upcoming Han Solo Movie?


3 comments:

  1. Alien: Covemant! What else can I say, the trailer so far is amazingly good so all I can do is hope and pray that the film lives up to the hype...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Alien:Covenant" - all I can say is I am done. In fact, done, done, done is a better way to describe it. It is probably just me as I have read fairly decent reviews, both by critics and filmgoers, of the latest of the Alien films. However, for me this is a bunch of confusing (not as bad as 'Prometheus' but pretty close) rehash of the earlier films. Ridley Scott is a great director and one cannot deny that the original 'Alien' and its sequel 'Aliens' were both great films; classics in fact. The problem I think is that he has taken the focus off of creating just scary, entertaining films and is trying to create 'artistic' films about deep questions of life such as 'who created who, how did we get here, why?', etc. He has really gone off base with this in my opinion and personally I was disappointed in his latest. Yes, there was some good horror mixed in the film but there was not a single character I really cared about and when I get up 2-3 times during a movie then there is something wrong. It has already made millions and am sure it will continue to attract moviegoers during the next couple of weeks but this is one that was on my 'can't wait to see list' and this has wrapped up my interest in any further 'Alien' films. The more recent film, 'Life', was definitely better and I would be willing to see a continuation of that film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...ok, another movie sequel that just does not live up to the hype. Ho, hum, I would rather have had a bottle of rum than watch "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, what, number 5 or 6 or 7? While somewhat entertaining it had a confusing storyline and Johnny Depp playing the same role to DEATH. This is one pirate that just needs to go away and 'tell no more tales.'

    ReplyDelete