Sunday, July 4, 2021

"The Tomorrow War" is Better Than Most Sci-Fi Movies

 

by John Zenoni



Well, I have to say that I'm shocked but I really enjoyed the screening of ‘The Tomorrow War.’ I really didn't have high expectations for this film as honestly, most action, sci-fi type films aren't for me because they all seem to be the same with boring, trying-to-be-funny dialogue, an over abundance of shoot’em up scenes, guy tries to impress girl by being cute scenes, and on and on. But I will say I didn't find that (well, not a lot of it) in this film. It had a decent storyline and the action was really good. I'm still torn on the look of the aliens though as to me, they looked like a cross between horses and monkeys. I'm sorry, but the granddaddy of all alien creatures is the original ‘Alien’ movie and will just never be topped. Anyway, this was definitely an enjoyable popcorn flick and would be a good one to catch in the theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment