Wednesday, October 13, 2021

"King Arthur" Mini-Review

 

by Robert Zenoni


I just realized I never posted my review of this one. THIS is King Arthur (2004), directed by Antoine Fuqua. Obviously this movie is the story of Arthur and his knights of the round table. The fight scenes in this movie are good but you can tell that it's from 2004 cause it’s a little basic compared to nowadays. The acting is very good from the whole cast -- even with a young as Keira Knightley (18 or 19), her performance is great. This is more of a true-to-the story type movie that doesn’t stray too far away from the "facts" at any point, really. And it actually feels a bit rushed; two hours actually wasn’t enough. I feel as though they could’ve stretched it out for another hour and it would’ve been fine, as well as providing time to do more story telling instead of rushing it. Great film. I’m glad I went back and watched it. I know my thing is kind of reviewing older movies so what’s some movies you’d recommend? Let me know in the comments. Something from ‘00 and up please.

No comments:

Post a Comment