Friday, June 25, 2021

"Lisey's Story" is a Confusing Mess

 

by John Zenoni



If anyone has watched ‘Lisey’s Story’ on Apple TV+ and has any clue as to what it's about please let me know. It takes a lot for me to discontinue watching a series or movie and I've really tried with it but this show is absolutely the most confusing thing I've seen in a long time. I keep thinking, ‘How can this be with such a great cast and Stephen King’s involvement?’ But it's a mess in my opinion and I'm done with it. I think I made it to episode 4 or 5, I don’t know or care, and had to stop.

I love Stephen King but this is too much, even for me. The thing is, I just don’t like how it's being played out. It is what it is. It's getting on my nerves so I just have to move on. Life is too short, ha! I was looking forward to it before I started watching but am so disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment