Friday, August 31, 2018

John's Most Highly Anticipated Fall Movies



by John Z.



Image result for white boy rick movie poster





These are the movies I cannot wait to see based on their trailers:





8. Aquaman 






Image result for aquaman poster







I never thought I would say it but the trailer looks amazing!









7. Glass






Related image









Weird, scary, creepy - I am in!










6. Overlord 






Related image





I cannot figure out what this is supposed to be but it looks good.










5. Peppermint






Image result for peppermint movie poster









Ok, how many times has this type of movie been made?? But I still want to see what Jennifer Garner can do.










4. White Boy Rick






Related image










This looks so good and I am always in for something with Matthew McConaughey.











3. The Girl in the Spiders Web






Related image






Related image



I love the books with the character of Lisbeth Salander (one of the best female ‘action’ figures in my opinion) and cannot wait to see what this movie does - I hope I am not disappointed!











2. Bohemian Rhapsody






Image result for bohemian rhapsody poster










Queen is a classic rock group, one of my favs, so hope this does not let the fans down!










1. A Star is Born





Related image








This is by far the film that I am most anxious to see based on the trailer alone. I don’t know how anyone can watch it and not feel moved by it. So far I have read where people in Hollywood are raving about it so I hope it does not disappoint! It is going to be very hard to see it compared to the 1976 Babs/Kris version but I am going to try and not do that as the ‘76 version is a classic! Each will stand on its own I say! If nothing else it should have a great soundtrack!



No comments:

Post a Comment