Friday, February 5, 2021

"Bliss" Early Movie Review

 

by John Zenoni



It's been a long time since I've seen a really bad movie but the dry spell definitely ended last night. I was able to catch an advance screening of ‘Bliss’, starring Owen Wilson and Salma Hayek, and all I can say is it was horrible. It was one of the most confusing, bad acted and pointless films I've seen in a long time. I'm glad to know I'm not alone on this either as I've read some other reviews and they all pretty much state the same thing.
Without giving anything away, not that it would take much to do so, this film has drugs involved and honestly I think whoever wrote the script and directed it must have been on drugs.
There really isn't much else to say other than if you want to waste about 1 1/2 hours of your life, then this is the film for you.

Available to stream on Amazon beginning February 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment