Sunday, September 4, 2022

"Miss Sloane" Movie Review


by John Zenoni


 Image result for miss sloane

 Related image
 Gugu Mbatha-Raw

Well another great film, in my opinion, is one I really had not heard much about and that is 'Miss Sloane.' I had a chance to catch a screening of it tonight, as did the founder of this blog so I am looking forward to seeing his review, and left very impressed. 

Is it the best movie I have ever seen? No, by no means, but what really kept you interested in the film was the tour de force performance by Jessica Chastain. She tore her role up! At first I thought she might be overplaying it somewhat but then as her character developed I really believed that she was just driven, as portrayed in the film. She did a great job and I hope she gets recognition for this role. The other supporting actors also did a great job, especially Gugu Mbatha-Raw. She gave such a raw, intense performance, particularly in one emotional scene. She is beautiful as well and I can only see great things in her future. Overall I would give them movie a solid 'B.'



Originally Posted 12/1/16



Related: 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment