Tuesday, June 27, 2023

"Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 3" Review

 

by John Zenoni


Not being a huge fan of the ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ series, having seen the original and its sequel, I figured I may as well go ahead and see ‘Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3’ to see why this thing was making so much money! What I have found I do enjoy with these films is the music, and the latest was no exception. Definitely some great classics included in the soundtrack!

As far as the film itself, I did actually find the backstory of Rocket, and how he came to be, pretty interesting - sad, if not horrific, at times - and was rooting for him. The rest of the story and dialogue and film was ok. Not bad, but some of the dialogue was pretty corny and some of the humor felt forced at times. Some of the action was pretty good but the special effects were hit-and-miss and not consistently good, in my opinion. At this point, I think they should go ahead and close out this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment