Thursday, August 10, 2017

John's Early Review of "The Hitman's Bodyguard"




Image result for the hitman's bodyguard poster









I got so irritated and bored with "The Hitman's Bodyguard" that I almost left the theater. I had a chance to see this via a screening and I can tell you that the best part of it was having the showing take place in a new theater with reclining seats. Those were very nice and I look forward to seeing future films in this type of theater. But I digress and speak on the film in question. 

I had high hopes that this was going to be a great film, especially with the cast, specifically Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson. Needless to say I hate to report that this was NOT the enjoyable ride I thought it was going to be. This was the same formulaic, buddy movie that has been done a thousand times in the past. There were so many cliches and one-liners used in other films and the plot was such that you could already see what was going to happen before it did. This was a very predictable film and while there one or two funny parts, overall it was disappointing and I am glad I did not have to pay to see it. Crap, crap, crap is all I can say...


- John Z.





Recommended:

Related image

"Rogue One" is the Star Wars Prequel You're Looking For


No comments:

Post a Comment