Saturday, June 10, 2017

The "Black Panther" Trailer is Out and It's Awesome




 Image result for black panther fan poster








I mean, how quickly are they turning out these comic book movies??? You know I am not that big a fan of them but this trailer is very cool and you know I am a huge fan of Michael B. Jordan and love Lupita Nyong'o! The rest of the cast is great...this one I definitely might have to check out. 

Let me add I am not overlooking Chadwick Boseman by any means, as he was great in his portrayal of James Brown in 'Get on Up' but Michael B. Jordan was phenomenal in 'Fruitvale Station' (don't even get me started on that movie) and also excellent in 'Creed' (BIG Oscar oversight there in my opinion).

- John Z. 





Related:





Image result for black panther fan poster








.




Image result for logan poster


 

No comments:

Post a Comment