Monday, May 20, 2019

"Skyscraper" Mini-Review



by John Zenoni


Related image





While not the biggest fan of The Rock, I will say that I have seen some of his films that were pretty entertaining or at least ‘popcorn’ worthy. Films such as ‘The Mummy Returns’, ‘The Scorpion King’, and ‘Moana’ (voice over). The latest film I saw, ‘Skyscraper’, was so-so. It's not that it didn't have plenty of action in it, as it did, but some of it was too far fetched. Perhaps I was overthinking the film as it played out but half of the stuff he did would have killed him for sure. I could have accepted all that if at least the acting had been good been but even that was sub-par. A good way to spend a rainy afternoon, perhaps, but for overall entertainment value, not hardly.


No comments:

Post a Comment