Monday, July 3, 2023

"Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" Review

 

by John Zenoni


I have not read any reviews of the latest Indiana Jones movie and do not plan to if I can help it, as I really enjoyed this latest entry, ‘Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny.’ No, it's not better than the original, by any means, but it's the best one since the original, in opinion. The storyline is great and I enjoyed the actors in their roles, especially the interaction and chemistry between Harrison Ford and his goddaughter, Helena, played by Phoebe Waller-Bridge. I really felt like this was a return to the roots of the original as far as the action, archeological hunt(s) and fight with the nemesis. I did hate the loss of one character early on but will not say which, so as to avoid any spoilers. As far as the use of the CGI, it didn't bother me as much as I had expected it would and think overall it was a job well done. This is a great popcorn flick!

No comments:

Post a Comment