Wednesday, April 19, 2023

"Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves" Mini-Review

 

by John Zenoni


Having only played Dungeons and Dragons a couple of times - I'm still not completely convinced I like it yet, to be honest - I wasn't sure what to expect going into the film version of the game. Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't go in with high expectations, as it's definitely not the best film I've ever seen, lol! However, it was actually better than I thought it would be. There was some pretty good action, decent special effects, and comedic moments that made up for the ‘bad’ moments. Overall, the cast did a good job with what they had to work with - Chris Pine, Michelle Rodriguez, Rege-Jean Page, Justice Smith, Hugh Grant and others, including a cameo by a famous celebrity I was not expecting to see. All worked hard to make this enjoyable and I will say it was a pretty good popcorn flick!

No comments:

Post a Comment