Wednesday, March 29, 2023

"Scream VI" Mini-Review

 

by John Zenoni


I'm sure many will think, "Why even give a review, not having seen films III, IV or V?" But I did watch ‘Scream VI’, and honestly, don’t feel a bit guilty about it as I feel like I have not missed a thing. I didn't expect anything going in to it - knowing I had missed the others - as I anticipated just seeing a slasher film and that's all it was. That's not to say it was actually a bad film, as it had some pretty good scare moments in it. But as far a film, it was ok, and the acting was nothing to write home about. And unless I've missed something, I believe they've left it open for even yet another film in the series. So if you're a hardcore fan of this series, I think you'll like it and I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment