Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Best Movies of 2018 (So Far) According to Christi C.



by Christi C.


Related image



I saw four movies this year that I absolutely loved!






4. Blockers





Related image














3. Book Club





Related image








I just thought it was really funny and I LOVE Candice Bergen. Plus, I've read all of the books that are discussed in the movie. A cute twist is that cast-member Don Johnson's daughter, Dakota Johnson, stars in the 50 Shades of Grey movie trilogy -- and the "50 Shades" book trilogy is what motivates the members of the club to embrace their wild sides! This is a great flick even if you hate Jane Fonda (Like I do!). 









2. Black Panther





Image result for black panther fan poster














1. Infinity War





Image result for infinity war poster








As a Marvel newbie, I loved seeing all of the connections between the characters from earlier movies. Also, I'm a huge Thor fan -- he's a part of my cultural heritage (being half-Icelandic and all). So I always love seeing him. My only complaint is that the frustration of having to wait nearly a year to see the next Avengers movie is killing me!


No comments:

Post a Comment