Tuesday, May 29, 2018

John's Micro-Review of "The 15:17 to Paris"




Related image









As I have said in my reviews before there are going to be hits and misses for actors and directors in the movie industry. What I did not expect though was for Clint Eastwood to have such a misfire with “The 15:17 to Paris.” While I was watching the movie, I kept wondering why the acting was so bad. I then looked up info on the movie only to find out that he chose the real life heroes to portray themselves in the film. They had no formal acting training at all and unfortunately it showed. The premise of the film was good but the lack of having name actors protray the heroes was not the best decision on Clint Eastwood’s part. The buildup was ok and I think the storyline could have been better. This is definitely one of the major disappointments in my opinion of an amazing filmmaker.


- John Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment