Thursday, September 12, 2019

"It: Chapter 2" is Long but Enjoyable



by John Zenoni


Related image


Image result for it chapter 2 gif


I will say that part of me questions the length of "It: Chapter 2" and whether or not some things should have been cut, as I was beginning to notice the time and really, REALLY observe things about the characters like, ‘Why is he always wearing that jacket?’, ‘Are there no police around while all of this going down?, ‘Can Bill Hader’s dialogue not be expanded?’, but then again if something had been taken away it might have not helped with the background story or development of the characters. "It" definitely is a long film but I still enjoyed it anyway. I also agree that Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise the Clown is amazing in both films. He definitely has created one of the scariest characters in modern film. Needless to say, Pennywise is the stuff of nightmares and that makes it a great film. I definitely loved Stephen King’s book better over the adaptations that have been done but the movies that have been recently released shine when compared to the television version in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment